Sunday - By Appt Only
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
Tues & Thurs Evenings by appt
Paradise Salon & Spa COVID Safety Plan - Subject to change.
We are meeting all WorkSafeBC policies and recommendations for salons.
Clients and staff are not to come into salon & spa if feeling sick in any way. We will accept the absence in these circumstances.
Our aim is to implement as many barriers at stations and staff Personal Protective Equipment as possible to allow for clients to experience their services as comfortably as possible; without compromising staff safety.
* You must reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of sickness. We will waive cancellation fees for this.
* Although we are a family oriented salon, during these times no guests or children should accompany you to your appointment unless necessary.
* We have limited our waiting area to allow for 6ft social distancing, so please try not to arrive early for appointments and you do have the option to wait outside. We will place additional seating outside for when needed - weather permitting.
* We cannot have our coffee station at this time. You may bring your own drinks with you when you come if you want.
* We have a sanitation station at the door when entering the salon. Please sanitize your hands.
* Masks are required for most services. If a mask is needed and you don't bring a mask - we have disposable masks for sale for $2 each. This cost seems high, however the time and cost acquiring these masks during the COVID crisis is significant. You can bring your own medical or washable mask to your service if you choose to do so.
* We are implementing barriers between shampoo sinks and pedicure chairs. These barriers can be moved if you are attending a service with someone in your social circle.
* Our manicure tables are 6ft apart and we are installing plexiglass shields on each nail table to allow for staff and clients to be without masks.
* For facial treatments and some hair and waxing services in which masks are not practical - the staff will be wearing full face shields and masks, so services can be safely performed without masks on clients. All social distancing requirements will be met for anyone without PPE. All items in the service area will be single use or sanitized before the next client.
All service and waiting chairs, tables, tools etc will be sanitized between every client to covid standards. We have washable cloth covers for all fabric chairs in the nail bar, waiting area, and treatment rooms that will be laundered between each person. Towels are all stored inside cupboards until used.
All common surfaces including retail products, reception desk, door handles, light switches, bathrooms and anything else will be sanitized 3 or more times per day depending on traffic.
All hair, nail and spa tools will be single use and disposed; or sanitized to provincial health authority regulations. We welcome comments and suggestions from all staff and clientele. We want this to be a great salon/spa experience for everyone!
All our regular use tools are now being stored inside closed cabinets or containers so they will be sanitized before storing and only brought out for each individual client.
Our appointment times have been extended to allow for additional safety measures to be carried out in between each person.
We have implemented 6ft distancing where able, and have installed washable barriers where we are not able to distance.
We will continue to follow all BC Government Personal Service Health Regulations.
We have posted COVID approved signage throughout the salon to promote safe practices and handwashing.
We are accepting Walk-in clients but you may have to wait outside if our waiting area is full.